HorrorHound Weekend – Indianapolis (September 6-8, 2013)
If you’re in the mid west and you’re looking for a convention to attend look no further then HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis. If you’re not familiar, HorrorHound Weekend is presented by HorrorHound Magazine as a series of mid-west Horror Conventions. Fans are able to meet some of the biggest celebrities in horror history (with photo ops and autograph sessions) while shopping for the newest, or rarest, horror toys, t-shirts, posters, displays, VHS/DVD/Blu-rays, masks and other assorted goodies. Movie premieres and screenings are included with every show, as well as special celebrity Q&A panels, and so much more.
And if that’s not enough to wet your whistle, this year, ScareTissue founders Pip and Chewie will be in attendance! OK fine, no one is going to go to this show to see us, but we’re SUPER pumped that my yearly visit to see Pip coincided with this show.
Confirmed guests include (get ready to have your mind blown):
- Robert Englund – If you don’t know who this is, please stop reading this blog right now…
- Chad Coleman, Steven Yeun & Emily Kennedy (Tyrese, Glenn & Beth from The Walking Dead)
- Jamie Kennedy (Scream)
- Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill)
- Katharine Isabelle (Ginger Snaps, Freddy vs. Jason)
- Danielle Harris (Halloween 4 & 5, Hatchet)
- Ken Kirzinger (Freddy vs. Jason, Watchmen)
- Barry Bostwick (The Rocky Horror Picture Show)
- And MANY more!!!
Are you KIDDING me? When Pip told me that this show was in town I simply HAD to make it work. This is only a couple of weeks away and we’re completely stoked to be there. It’s going to be a horror-iffic part of an outstanding weekend!