The official one sheet poster for Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories has been released! It was designed and illustrated by Nathan Thomas Milliner (who Pip and I will get to hang out with once again this weekend at HorrorHound Weekend).
Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories, a new anthology of fear from Blood Moon Pictures
A couple plans to purchase an old home, but would like one last tour before the closing. They’re guided around the estate by a creepy realtor that may have more in store than they bargained for. Searching floor by floor, they begin to discover the remnants of its sordid and terrifying past… A popular 80’s franchise gets a modern upgrade, but at what price? On Halloween night a teen left home alone meets a trick or treater that wants more than just candy. A door to door insurance salesman makes a Thanksgiving house call with monstrous consequences. Andrew and Sara are happily married and plan on spending some quality time together, but something sinister has other plans for their evening. Carol’s Christmas Eve turns into a fight for survival when a vengeful stranger isn’t feeling the holiday spirit. Lastly, a birthday party turns bloody when some unexpected guests drop by at the wrong time. Seven interwoven tales of terror, how many stories does your house have?
About The Project
Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories is a sequel to the indie horror anthology Volumes of Blood, hailed by critics as “The best damn anthology of 2015!” The first project under the newly created Blood Moon Pictures, LLC. The film is produced by P.J. Starks and Eric Huskisson (The Confession of Fred Krueger) and Christopher Bower (The Dooms Chapel Horror). The film features actor Moses Moseley best known for his role as one of Michonne’s Pet Walkers on the hit AMC show The Walking Dead, the acting debut of WWE legend Sir Mo from Men on A Mission and original music by Rocky Gray (drummer for We Are The Fallen, Living Sacrifice & formerly of Evanescence) and Shane Prather (Sharknado franchise, Sinister Squad, Lavalantula).
- Murder Death Killer – Directed by Nathan Thomas Milliner (The Confession of Fred Krueger)
- Trick or Treat – Directed by Sean Blevins (A Brush With Death)
- A Killer House – Directed by James Treakle (Ezekiel’s Landing)
- Feeding Time – Directed by John William Holt (The Dooms Chapel Horror)
- Blood Bath – Directed by Jon Maynard (Nearly Dead)
- Fear, For Sinners Here – Directed by Nathan Thomas Milliner (Encyclopedia Satanica)
- The Deathday Party – Directed by Justin Seaman (The Barn)
For more information about Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories check out the following links:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/VOBanthology
- Twitter: @VolumesofBlood
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt3857092/
Give them a like and a follow and tell em ScareTissue sent you!