More news out of the Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories camp today as they’ve announced (and shown) at least one of the killers in the horror anthology. Director PJ Starks reached out the us yesterday with some behind the scenes photos from the upcoming flick. Here’s what he had to say:
“We recently filmed the sequence Murder Death Killer written and directed by Scream Factory artists Nathan Thomas Milliner. Here are some set photos of our newest slasher Atticus Crow. His look was created by Costume Designer Barbie Clark and mask maker Justin Mabry of Trick or Treat Studios.”
About Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories
Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories is a sequel to the indie horror anthology Volumes of Blood, hailed by critics as “The best damn anthology of 2015!” The first project under the newly created Blood Moon Pictures, LLC. The film is produced by P.J. Starks and Eric Huskisson (The Confession of Fred Krueger) and Christopher Bower (The Dooms Chapel Horror). The film features actor Moses Moseley best known for his role as one of Michonne’s Pet Walkers on the hit AMC show The Walking Dead, the acting debut of WWE legend Sir Mo from Men on A Mission and original music by Rocky Gray (drummer for We Are The Fallen, Living Sacrifice & formerly of Evanescence) and Shane Prather (Sharknado franchise, Sinister Squad,Lavalantula).
- Murder Death Killer – Directed by Nathan Thomas Milliner (The Confession of Fred Krueger)
- Trick or Treat – Directed by Sean Blevins (A Brush With Death)
- A Killer House – Directed by James Treakle (Ezekiel’s Landing)
- Feeding Time – Directed by John William Holt (The Dooms Chapel Horror)
- Blood Bath – Directed by Jon Maynard (Nearly Dead)
- Fear, For Sinners Here – Directed by Nathan Thomas Milliner (Encyclopedia Satanica)
- The Deathday Party – Directed by Justin Seaman (The Barn)
For more information about Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories check out the following links:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/VOBanthology
- Twitter: @VolumesofBlood
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt3857092/
Give them a like and a follow and tell em ScareTissue sent you!