PG-13 horror can be a bit of a mixed bag. Many horror fans are put off by it as they feel it doesn’t give them much of what they’re looking for – blood, violence, etc. But there are instances where a good horror flick can be made without the R rating. 2016’s The Boy (my review here) was one of those. I didn’t know it was coming but I’m thrilled to say the trailer for its sequel Brahms: The Boy II (2020) dropped recently.
Brahms: The Boy II Synopsis
Unaware of the terrifying history of Heelshire Mansion, a young family moves into a guest house on the estate where their young son soon makes an unsettling new friend, an eerily life-like doll he calls Brahms.
Katie Holmes stars in STXfilms and Lakeshore Entertainment’s, Brahms: The Boy II, alongside Christopher Convery (“Gotham”), Owain Yeoman (The Belko Experience) and Ralph Ineson (The Witch).
William Brent Bell returns to direct Brahms: The Boy II. The producers are Lakeshore’s Tom Rosenberg, Eric Reid, Gary Lucchesi, and Richard Wright in addition to Matt Berenson, Jim Wedaa and Roy Lee.
- Starring: Katie Holmes, Christopher Convery, Owain Yeoman, Ralph Ineson
- Directed By: William Brent Bell
- Produced By: Tom Rosenberg, Eric Reid, Gary Lucchesi, and Richard Wright in addition to Matt Berenson, Jim Wedaa and Roy Lee
For more information about Brahms: The Boy II check out the following links:
- Official Site: http://www.stxmovies.com/theboy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBoyMovie/
- Twitter: @TheBoyMovie
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheBoyMovie/