A Night of Horror: Nightmare Radio is a new horror anthology produced by Black Mandala Films, which was presented at Cannes in the “Upcoming Fantastic Films” section, Blood Windows. Argentine directors Nicolás and Luciano Onetti, were chosen as the creative directors of the film. They were in charge of the selection of the short films and the filming of the history of “Wrap-Around” of the anthology. The script was written by the Uruguyans Guillermo Lockhart and Mauro Croche.
We were lucky enough to get a sneak peak at the teaser and a selection of stills from the project.
The film involves prestigious directors from all around the world: Sergio Morcillo, Joshua Long, Jason Bognacki, Adam O´Brien, Matt Richards, A.J. Briones, Pablo S. Pastor and Oliver Park.
Rod leads a radio show dedicated to horror. Until suddenly the announcer begins to receive strange calls from a child who desperately asks for help. At first thinks that it is a bad joke until he discovers that this is not the case. These calls hide a dark secret…
- Countries: New Zealand/Argentina
- Year: 2019
- Language: English
- Directors: Luciano and Nicolás Onetti, Sergio Morcillo, Joshua Long, Jason Bognacki, Adam O´Brien, Matt Richards, A.J. Briones, Pablo S. Pastor and Oliver Park.
- Script: Guillermo Lockhart and Mauro Croche.
- Producer: Michael Kraetzer.
- Music: Luciano Onetti
- Director of Photography: Carlos Goitia
- Art Director: Paola Tolosa
- Costume Designer: Taz Pereyra
- Make-Up Artist: Yanina Córdoba
- FX Designer: Yanel Castellano
- Asistant Director: Dai Gallardo
- Executive Producers: Michael Kraetzer and María Paula Ríos.
- Production Company: Black Mandala Films
For more information about A Night of Horror: Nightmare Radio check out the film’s official Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/A-Night-of-Horror-Nightmare-Radio-627181614420818
Give them a like and tell em ScareTissue sent you!