Urge is a 2016 American thriller film directed by Aaron Kaufman and written by Jerry Stahl. It stars Justin Chatwin, Ashley Greene, Alexis Knapp, Bar Paly, Chris Geere, Nick Thune, Kea Ho, Danny Masterson, and Pierce Brosnan. Urge was released on June 3, 2016, in a limited release and through video on demand by Lionsgate Premiere.
A weekend getaway takes a dangerous turn when a mysterious nightclub owner (Pierce Brosnan) introduces a group of friends to a new designer drug. Stripped of their inhibitions, they start living out their wildest fantasies — but what starts out as a fun night of partying quickly turns deadly, as the island paradise deteriorates into a tropical madhouse. Urge also stars Justin Chatwin, Ashley Greene, Alexis Knapp, Bar Paly, Chris Geere, Nick Thune, and Danny Masterson. Lionsgate Premiere will release Urge in theaters and On Demand June 3, 2016.
Lionsgate Premiere and Grindstone Entertainment Group present in association with Sculptor Media & Raven Capital Management & in association with Green Light International, an Aaron Kaufman film.
- Genre: Thriller
- Rating: R for disturbing violent and sexual behavior, drug use, and language
- U.S. Release Date: June 3, 2016 (In Theaters and On Demand)
- Run Time: 90 minutes
- Cast: Justin Chatwin, Ashley Greene, Alexis Knapp, Bar Paly, Chris Geere, Nick Thune, introducing Kea Ho, with Danny Masterson and Pierce Brosnan
- Directed by: Aaron Kaufman
- Screenplay by: Jerry Stahl
- Story by: Aaron Kaufman, Jason Zumwait, Guy Busick
- Produced by: Aaron Kaufman, p.g.a.; Yoram Barzilai, p.g.a.; Warren T. Goz; Andrew Mann; Eric Gold; Danny Masterson; Mark Neveldine; Skip Williamson
Photo credit: Lionsgate Premiere