Win Free Passes to See Jigsaw!
Thirteen years ago on Halloween weekend – SAW and the character of JIGSAW introduced the world to a new face of horror. For seven straight years “If it’s Halloween it must be SAW” was a holiday tradition. This October 27, Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures proudly present JIGSAW! After a series of murders bearing all the markings of the Jigsaw killer, law enforcement find themselves chasing the ghost of a man dead for over a decade and embroiled in a new game that’s only just begun. Is John Kramer back from the dead to remind the world to be grateful for the gift of life? Or is this a trap set by a killer with designs of their own?
Jigsaw Hits Theaters Friday October 27th
- Cast: Matt Passmore, Callum Keith Rennie, Clé Bennett, Hannah Emily Anderson, Laura Vandervoort, Mandela Van Peebles, Paul Braunstein, Brittany Allen, Josiah Black
- Directed by: The Spierig Brothers
- Written by: Josh Stolberg & Peter Goldfinger
- Produced by: Oren Koules, Mark Burg, Greg Hoffman
- A Lionsgate release, Twisted Pictures presents, a Burg/Koules/Hoffman production
ScareTissue is giving away FREE Passes to see Jigsaw!
These passes will be valid Monday through Thursday after the film opens at area-specific theaters, and they will work starting Monday, October 30th until Jigsaw leaves theaters. Passes will be good for the Boston, Hartford and Providence areas.
- Boston (5 passes): Any Regal in the Boston Area
- Hartford (5 passes): Any AMC in the Hartford Area
- Providence (5 passes): Regal Cinemas Swansea 12
Jigsaw ScareTissue Giveaway!
It couldn’t be simpler and you’ve got multiple ways to enter!
- Leave a comment on this post letting know how why you’d like some passes. It could be any reason… just let us know why you’d like them!
- Share this post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag ScareTissue!
For more information on Jigsaw check out the following links: